Tour the Pry House Field Hospital Museum with a Group
Located in the scenic and storied Antietam National Battlefield Park
Planning a visit to the Pry House Field Hospital Museum? Explore the options below to design the ideal visit for you and your group.
- Self-Guided Tour
- Guided Tour | 1 hour
- Youth Tour | 1.5 hours, This guided, interactive tour is ideal for elementary and middle school students
- Tour with Activity | 1.5-2 hours, Activities listed below
- Battlefield Bus Tour | 1-2 hours
- Museum Tour and Battlefield Bus Tour | 2-3 hours
- Activity, Only | 0.5 – 1 hours
- Museum Tour and Scholarly Talk | 1.5-2 hours
- Letterman Institute Program | Lengths vary
- Want to use the Pry Barn for your own activity? Space reservations available.
Don’t see what you’re looking for here?
Contact our Tours and Reservations Department to design a custom experience. Call (301) 378-9726 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things To Know …
- Motor coach parking is avaliable
- Group tours must be arranged a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- Groups must be 10 people or more to qualify for the group rates.
- Groups must give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation in order to get refund.
- There is a fee for group tours, however we try to work within groups budgets.
- The group leader and the bus driver will receive free admission, as will one chaperone for every ten students. More chaperones are welcome, but will have to pay admission.