Tour the National Museum of Civil War Medicine with a Group
Located in hip and historic Frederick, MD
Planning a visit to the National Museum of Civil War Medicine? Explore the options below to design the ideal visit for you and your group.
- Self-guided Tour
- Guided Tour | 1-2 hours, Depending on group’s schedule
- Youth Tour | This guided, interactive tour is ideal for elementary and middle school students
- Guided Tour with Activity | 1.5 hours, Activities listed below
- Guided Tour and Scholarly Talk | 1.5 hours
- Guided Tour with Behind the Scenes Access | 1.5 hours
- Walking Tour Only | 1 hour
- Museum Tour and Walking Tour | 2 hours
- Letterman Institute Program | Lengths Vary
- Want a space to eat lunch or do your own activity? Rent our conference room.
Don’t see what you’re looking for here?
Contact our Tours and Reservations Department to design a custom experience. Call (301) 378-9726 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to add an activity to your guided to at the National Museum of Civil War Medicine? Choose from the options below.
Artifact Investigation | Recommended for All Ages
Triage! | Recommended for Middle School and Up
Telling Tales | Recommended for Middle School and Up
Tour and Discussion | Recommended for High School and Up
Things To Know …
- Motor coach parking is available
- Group tours must be arranged a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- Groups must be 10 people or more to qualify for the group rates.
- Groups must give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation in order to get refund.
- There is a fee for group tours, however we try to work within groups’ budgets.
- The group leader and the bus driver will receive free admission, as will one chaperone for every ten students. More chaperones are welcome, but will have to pay admission.