Tour the Clara Barton Missing Soldiers Office with a Group
Located in the nation’s capital, Washington, DC
Planning a visit to the Clara Barton Missing Soldiers Office Museum? Explore the options below to design the ideal visit for you and your group.
- Museum Tour | 1 hour
- Youth Tour | 1.5 hours, This guided, interactive tour is ideal for elementary and middle school students
- Tour with Activity | 1.5-2 hours, Activities listed below
- Hold your meeting or event in the Missing Soldiers Office? Space rentals available.
Don’t see what you’re looking for here?
Contact our Tours and Reservations Department to design a custom experience. Call (301) 378-9726 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to add an activity to your guided to at the Clara Barton Missing Soldiers Office Museum? Choose from the options below.
Clara's Spin Team | Recommended for Elementary and Middle School
Tour and Discussion | Recommended for High School and Up
History Detectives | Recommended for All Ages
Things To Know …
- Group tours must be arranged a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- Groups must be 10 people or more to qualify for the group rates.
- Groups must give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation in order to get refund.
- There is a fee for group tours, however we try to work within groups budgets.
- The group leader and the bus driver will receive free admission, as will one chaperone for every ten students. More chaperones are welcome, but will have to pay admission.