Whether it’s the Museum’s own podcast, Horrors and Healing, or the many our staff have appeared on, there’s a podcast for you here. If you want to learn about Civil War medicine through the audio format, this is the place to do it.
- Horrors and Healing – The Civil War Medicine Podcast
- Special Collections Podcast – The National Museum of Civil War Medicine with David Price
- The Rogue Historian Ep 33 – The Civil War, Medicine, and Historical Interpretation with Jake Wynn
- Uncovering the Civil War Ep 105 – Uncovering the Medicine of the Civil War with David Price and Jake Wynn
- Preserve Cast Ep 12 – Civil War Medicine and the Modern Day with Jake Wynn
- Meeteetse Stories Podcast – Civil War Veterans of Meeteetse with John Lustrea