Attention history buffs and book lovers!
BETWEEN THE LINES BOOK CLUB wants you!
The National Museum of Civil War Medicine is happy to announce the launch of our new virtual book club.
Every other month we will be meeting virtually via Zoom to discuss the assigned book—some specific titles will include a chat with the author. We will then assign the next book. This will give you one month to read each one. In honor of launching the book club during Women’s History Month, our first theme is “Women in the Civil War.”
- March 14, 2023 – Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy
- May 9, 2023 – They Fought like Demons
- July 11, 2023 – Reminiscences of My Life in Camp and Hospital Sketches
- September 12, 2023 – Clara Barton: A Woman of Valor
- November 14, 2023 – Dr. Mary Walker’s Civil War
Click the link below to purchase any of the books:
Meetings will be held from 7PM to 8PM. A Zoom link will be emailed to each registered participant prior to the meeting.
We invite you to join us for a great learning experience and lively chat sessions! Please register below with your name and email to receive your invitation to the meetings.